Search our catalogue
PE, founded in 1947 and operated by the founding family, is one of the leading producers in the open parts market. The PE brand has been registered internationally since 1979.
The comprehensive and rapidly growing commercial replacement parts range is developed in the companies own facilities and is based on high safety, quality and manufacturing standards. Demanding free and tied workshops trust in the workshop-oriented products from PE to ensure perfect repairs for trailers and commercial vehicles.